Ingredients for making donuts without yeast
- Condensed milk -250 gr. taste
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour 500 gr.
- Baking powder for the test -1.5 tsp (or 1 tsp slaked soda). taste
- Powdered sugar to taste, to sprinkle.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Mixer, Spoon, Knife, Wooden spatula, Paper towels, Thick bottom pan, Cooker, Serving plate
Making donuts without yeast:
Step 1: prepare the dough.Beat eggs with a condensed milk mixer until smooth. Without stopping whipping, add baking powder or slaked soda. Then add the sifted flour in small portions, constantly beating the dough with a mixer to a homogeneous elastic mass. Whisk about 7-10 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the cooking oil for frying.Pour vegetable oil 4 cm high into a pan with a thick bottom, and put on medium heat to heat the oil. You can check the readiness of the oil by putting a wooden spatula in it, if bubbles run through it, then the oil is sufficiently warmed up.
Step 3: make donuts without yeast.Spread the dough with a tablespoon in prepared hot vegetable oil. Fry for about 5 minutes, until golden brown. Then remove the donuts from the oil and place on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
Step 4: Sprinkle the donuts with powdered sugar.Roll the finished donuts in icing sugar.
Step 5: serve donuts without yeast.Place donuts on a serving platter and serve hot or chilled as desired. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can sprinkle donuts with a mixture of powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- - You can make small donuts by spreading the dough in hot oil with a teaspoon.
- - Hot vegetable oil can cause burns, so be careful and careful when frying donuts.