Ingredients for Cooking Apples in Curd Dough
- Premium wheat flour 300 g
- Sweet apples - 6 pcs. taste
- Cottage cheese (any fat content) 300 g.
- Margarine 300 g.
- Water 200 ml.
- Sugar 350 gr.
- Powdered sugar 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Lemon juice (or diluted citric acid) 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Salt, ground cinnamon to taste.
- Main IngredientsApple, Cottage Cheese
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Strainer, Knife, Rolling pin, Saucepan, Skimmer, Baking tray, Cooker with oven, Serving plate
Cooking apples in curd dough:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients for the dough.Rub the cottage cheese at room temperature through a sieve with a spoon or crayfish. Chop the thawed margarine with a knife into medium pieces.
Step 2: prepare the curd dough.Pour the flour onto a work surface, make a deepening, add cottage cheese, margarine and salt. Knead a thick dough with your hands.
Step 3: cut the squares from the dough.
Step 4: prepare the apples.Peel the apples and cut the core. Sugar syrup in a saucepan. To do this, pour 200 grams of granulated sugar into clean water and bring to a boil. After boiling, add lemon juice and put prepared apples in syrup. Cook apples until cooked for 5 minutes.
Step 5: put the apples on the squares of the dough.Remove the apples with a slotted spoon from the pan, dry a little on a plate to stack the extra syrup. Then put the apples in the middle of the square from the dough, sprinkle with the remaining sugar and cinnamon.
Step 6: cook the apples in the curd dough.Connect the opposite ends of the squares, slightly pinching, grease them with a beaten egg. Place the envelopes on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil or covered with baking paper. Bake apples in dough in a preheated oven at 200 degrees until ready, about 30 minutes.
Step 7: serve apples in a curd dough.Serve the apples in the curd dough chilled, sprinkled with powdered sugar. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you cook from fresh summer apples, then it is not necessary to add them in sugar syrup, just sprinkle apples with lemon juice and sprinkle with sugar.
- - Sprinkle the finished apples in the curd dough with a mixture of powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- - The apples for the filling can be cut into squares or slices, and not laid out whole.
- - For the curd dough from this recipe, you can use another filling, for example, ham with cheese or jam.