Ingredients for making beef roll with prunes
- Beef 600 grams
- Prunes (preferably seedless) 150 grams
- Onion 2 pieces
- Water (mineral) 150 grams
- Soy sauce 100 grams
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Sugar (honey can be used) 0.5 tablespoon
- Table salt to your liking
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Prunes
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cotton towel, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Plate, Lid, Kitchen hammer, Refrigerator, Small bowl, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Cooker, Serving plates
Making beef roll with prunes:
Step 1: We process meat.To get started, take a piece of fresh beef, rinse it well under running cold running water, then dry it with a kitchen cotton towel. Put the meat on a chopping board and cut it into slices not too thin. Now beat each meat plate with a kitchen mallet. Cut the lemon in half, squeeze lemon juice from each half. Pour the beaten meat to them, add salt to taste. If you wish, you can pepper a little with black pepper. After that, cover the plate with meat and place in the refrigerator, preferably overnight, so that the meat is well marinated.
Step 2: Form the rolls.
Step 3: Cook the roll.Put the dry frying pan over medium heat, pour the marinade left over from the meat into it, add sugar or honey. Add onions, pre-chopped rings. Spread the meat rolls on top of the onion. If prune remains, then spread it on top of the rolls. Fry on each side for about 5-10 minutes. Turn over gently with a wooden spatula. Then pour in mineral water, add a little salt. Cover the pan and simmer until the meat is cooked. Reduce the fire to a minimum.
Step 4: Serve the beef roll with prunes.This dish is also good because it can be served as an independent hot dish, or in combination with a side dish. As a side dish, you can use mashed potatoes or boiled rice. As a decoration of the dish, you can use salad leaves and olives. Lay the leaves of the salad nicely on a serving plate, lay the rolls, and between us garnish with olives. Good appetite!
- - The same rolls can be prepared not only from beef. You can use any other favorite meat (pork, chicken, veal).
- - As a filling for roll, you can also use dried apricots, which before wrapping in a roll, you need to steam in boiling water, like prunes.
- - If you wish, you can season the beaten meat with special seasonings intended for beef. The taste of rolls will only benefit from this.
- - If you don’t have too much time and you can’t marinate meat all night, then cover the plate with beef lid and let it marinate for at least an hour at room temperature.
- - The readiness of the rolls can be checked with a kitchen knife. Spend it in the middle of the roll, and if the knife goes easily, then the meat is ready.