Indian Rice Ingredients
- Steamed rice 100 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Garlic 1 clove.
- Dry ginger 1/2 tsp.
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp.
- Red chili pepper 1 / 4h. spoons.
- Salt to taste.
- Olive or vegetable oil for frying.
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Bowl, Knife, Cutting board, Frying pan, Saucepan, Shovel, Spoon, Cooker, Serving plate
Indian Rice Cooking:
Step 1: boil rice.Boil rice. Pour 200 ml of running water into the pan, pour rice there, put on a large fire until it boils. When the water boils, make a minimum fire, salt, mix with a spoon, cover with a lid. Cook for 15 minutes. Do not open the lid until ready. Turn off the rice, let it infuse a little before absorbing water without opening the lid. Rice is ready.
Step 2: prepare the onions.Peel onions, cut into small cubes with a knife on a cutting board. Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan and fry the onions until golden brown, about 7 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a spatula.
Step 3: prepare the garlic.Peel the garlic, chop finely with a knife on a cutting board.
Step 4: Fry Indian Rice Ingredients.Add finely chopped garlic, sesame seeds, dry ginger, turmeric, and chili to a pan with fried onions. Stir with a spatula and fry over low heat for 2 minutes.
Step 5: cook rice in Indian style.In the pan, do not turn off the heat, add rice. Stir with a spatula and fry over medium heat all the ingredients for 2-3 minutes.
Step 6: serve rice in Indian.Put the finished rice on serving plates and serve hot to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - If rice is very spicy for you in Indian, you can add cream or milk to the prepared rice with spices and fry for about a minute.
- - It is best to put rice in plates with a wooden spoon, so as not to spoil the appearance of the rice and not damage the rice.
- - To cook rice in Indian style, it is best to use Basmati long-grain rice.