Ingredients for the preparation of cake "grape"
- Sour cream (not less than 20% fat content) 700 grams
- Cracker (with poppy seeds) 300 grams
- Raisins (steamed) 100 grams
- Chocolate (any) 200 grams
- Gelatin (Instant) 25 grams
- Jelly (green) 90 grams
- Grapes white (large) 1 gronka
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla Sugar 1 pack
- Main ingredientsGrapes, Sour cream
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Measuring cup, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Bowl deep, Mixer, Detachable form, Refrigerator, Special culinary spatula, Serving flat dish
Cooking cake "Grape":
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.For starters, dilute gelatin in a small container with 150 ml of hot water. Leave it to cool. Then dilute the jelly in 300 ml of hot water, follow the instructions on the packaging. Also leave to cool. Break crackers into small pieces. Pour raisins into a small container and pour hot water, so that it swells a little and is steamed. Chocolate bar pre-chilled in fridge, finely chop with a sharp knife.
Step 2: Prepare the cream.In a separate deep bowl, combine sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla sugar, mix well, and then whisk thoroughly using a mixer. After that, carefully add the cooled gelatin to the resulting mass, then beat again. Now add a cracker to a bowl of sour cream. Then add prepared and steamed raisins and knead well.
Step 3: Spread the cake.Put in a detachable form 1/3 of the finished cream. After that, gently and gently sprinkle it with pieces of chocolate. Put another part of the cream on top, then chocolate and the rest of the cream mass again. Put the form in the refrigerator so that the cake freezes well, at least half an hour.
Step 4: Decorate and cool the cake.At this time, while our cake is freezing, rinse the grapes well under cold running water, then separate the cubes and cut them in half. When the cake has cooled sufficiently and hardens, remove it from the refrigerator and lay the halves of grapes nicely, as shown in the picture. Then top it with green jelly. Put the cake mold back in the fridgeso that it completely freezes. Best if it stays in the fridge all night. If you don’t have so much time, then let it cool, 3 hours minimum.
Step 5: Serve the Grape Cake.When the cake is ready, take it out of the refrigerator, carefully remove the sides forms. Using a special culinary spatula, transfer it to a serving flat dish, cut into portions and treat your guests and household! Good appetite!
- - Crackers for this cake can be used very different. You can take the usual "Crystal", chocolate or milk delicate.
- - The color of jelly and grapes in the recipe for this cake can also be changed. For example, instead of grapes, use cherries, which go well with the taste of sour cream, and pour red jelly on it.
- - You can use any chocolate to your taste. Do not be afraid to experiment, the cake will still turn out to be very tasty and tender!