Ingredients for the preparation of tilapia in mustard-honey marinade
- Telapia fillet 1 kg.
- Lemon 4 pieces.
- Tomato 3 pieces.
- Hard cheese 100 grams.
- Dill 1 bunch.
- Seasoning for fish 1 pack.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- Mayonnaise 3-4 tablespoons.
- Honey 2 tablespoons.
- Salt to taste.
- Mustard in grains 3 tablespoons.
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Scissors, Large plate, Deep bowl, Paper towel, Plastic or wooden board, Food foil, Knife, Spoon, Grater, Baking tray, Wooden trowel for turning, Serving plate
Cooking tilapia in mustard-honey marinade:
Step 1: take the tilapia fillet.In many stores you can easily find frozen phylapias. We take the fillet out of the package and put on a large plate. Leave to defrost about 2 hours at room temperature. When the filet is completely thawed, it should be thoroughly washed under running water and dried with paper towels.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
Step 3: slicing vegetables and cheese.While the meat is pickled, we will deal with vegetables and cheese. So, take the two remaining lemons and cut into not very thin circles. Then dice all the tomatoes. Cheese is best not to cut, but simply grate. Dill should be cut too. We leave all the ingredients on the cutting board.
Step 4: preparing and filling the baking dish.
Step 5: bake tilapia.After all the plates are filled, take the remaining marinade and water each piece abundantly on top. It is best not to cover the foil dishes with anything - it will be more convenient for you to check the readiness of the dish. We spread our plates on a baking sheet and put in preheated at 200 degrees the oven. When a crust appears on top of the fish, the dish will be ready. Approximately this process takes 40 minutes.
Step 6: serve tilapia in a mustard-honey marinade.When you take the fillet out of the oven, you will need to carefully remove each piece of tilapia gently using a spatula to transfer it to a serving dish. This dish can be served both hot and chilled. Add a couple of lemon slices, olives to the fish on a plate and sprinkle everything abundantly with finely chopped green onions. Enjoy your meal!
- - it is best to fold the foil immediately in 2 layers and make sure that the sides of the plates are firm, otherwise all the liquid will spill onto the baking sheet.
- - We advise you to try adding onion rings to the dish. This will give the fish an interesting taste.
- - when you salt or sprinkle fish with seasoning - be careful not to overdo it. Otherwise, you can easily ruin the dish.