Ingredients for making pancakes with cottage cheese
For the test we need:
- Filtered pure water 1 cup
- Milk (any fat content) 0.5 cups
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 0.5 teaspoon table salt
- Premium wheat flour 1.5 cups
For the filling we need:
- Cottage cheese (any fat content) 450 grams
- Ricotta (Italian dairy product) 425 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Vanillin 1 teaspoon
- Lemon zest 2 teaspoons
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer or blender, Fine sieve, Cutlery, Frying pan, Cooker, Refrigerator, Colander, Serving plate
Cooking pancakes with cottage cheese:
Step 1: Cook the dough.To begin, sift the flour into a deep bowl through a fine sieve. Break eggs into it, add salt to your taste, butter. Stir well, then pour in the milk and clean water gradually, while stirring constantly. Bring the dough to a uniform consistency, then place in the refrigerator for about an hour, so that the dough can be infused.
Step 2: Fry the pancakes.
Step 3: Prepare the filling.To prepare the filling in a deep bowl, combine the cottage cheese with ricotta, then put this mixture in a colander, then hang it so that the liquid drains. In this position, the milk mixture should be 1.5-2 hours Press it down periodically. After that, add granulated sugar, vanillin, beat the egg, and then beat the mixture well with a blender or mixer, until smooth.
Step 4: Putting the filling.Put the curd filling in the middle of each pancake with a tablespoon. Then wrap the pancake with an envelope. Repeat this procedure with all the pancakes until the filling is over. Then put a clean frying pan on a small fire, heat it, put the stuffed pancakes and fry until golden brown at both sides.
Step 5: Serve the pancakes with cottage cheese.Put the finished hot pancakes on a serving plate, decorate the dish, previously washed and peeled strawberries mixed with lemon zest. Serve pancakes with sour cream or strawberry jam to the table. Good appetite!
- - If you do not like the taste of ruccotta, you can exclude it from the recipe.
- - If you have neither a blender, nor a mixer, then you can beat the products with a whisk. The main thing to do this, very intense fast movements.
- - Such pancakes can be stuffed not only with cottage cheese. They can be made with honey, jam, fresh or canned fruits. You can cook meat or mushroom stuffing.
- - Strawberries can be mixed not only with lemon zest, if you wish, you can use orange zest or not eat it at all.
- - If you wish, you can sprinkle ready-made pancakes with powdered sugar, then they can be served as a dessert.