Ingredients for making egg-free pancakes
- Potato medium 4 pcs.
- Wheat flour 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Potato starch 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda at the tip of a knife
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying 6 tbsp. spoons
- Main Ingredients Potato
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife (or peeler), Large grater, Small grater, Spoon, Bowl, Frying pan, Fork, Dish
Cooking potato pancakes without eggs:
Step 1: Cook the minced meat for potato pancakes without eggs.The first step is to peel the potatoes and rinse thoroughly in water. After this, it is necessary to grind the potatoes. But here comes into force first secret integrity of potato pancakes without eggs: three of the potatoes are three on a coarse grater and half on a shallow grater. Squeeze them slightly with your hands and mix in a single container. Add the previously sifted wheat flour, starch (which additionally hold together potato pancakes), baking soda, salt and black pepper to taste. Knead the minced meat thoroughly while breaking all the lumps.
Step 2: Form and fry potato pancakes in a pan.Pour a little vegetable oil into a dry frying pan and put it on medium heat. When it becomes hot, put the minced meat on it with a spoon, giving it a rounded shape, in the likeness of pancakes. If it is convenient for you, then this can be done with your hands, but first moisten them a little in water. Fry potato pancakes on both sides to a beautiful golden color. They prepare quickly, so this action it will take you a little more than a minute.
Step 3: Serve potato pancakes without eggs.Ready pancakes can be consumed in a warm or chilled form. Season them with any sauce of your choice: it can be sour cream, mayonnaise or other types. If you need more lean versions of the sauce, then you can use the following recipe: fry the onions in a pan until golden brown and add chopped tomatoes, which were previously peeled. Fry the mixture for about a minute, add a little wheat flour and bring to a thickening over low heat. Tomato sauce will turn out to be just a wonderful addition to potato pancakes. Good appetite!
- - In order to get rid of cooked potato pancakes from excess vegetable oil, which is well absorbed into products, put them on paper towels immediately after frying and allow to cool a little in this form.
- - When frying potato pancakes without eggs, do not forget to add vegetable oil as necessary. It should not be in the pan too much, but the products should be fried if available.
- - During repeated use, potato pancakes can be slightly heated in the microwave or in the oven at a temperature of 120 degrees. In this case, 5-7 minutes will be enough.