Ingredients for Making Fried Dorado
- Dorada fish 2 pieces
- Lemon 1 piece
- Sifted wheat flour 100-150 grams
- Vegetable oil 70-80 milliliters
- Ground dried paprika 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients Dorada, Flour
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Scraper, Knife, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Deep bowl, Plate - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula
Cooking Fried Dorado:
Step 1: prepare the fish.Rinse the dorado under running water from mucus and algae. Then clean with a scraper scales. Cut with a knife along the abdomen and pull out everything gall bladder. Be careful, the gall bladder contains a substance that, when it comes to the meat of the fish, makes its taste bitter. Then clean gills cut protective film along the ridge and clean it from blood clots. Rinse the fish again under running water from blood, internal black films and remaining small scales. Dry the fish prepared for frying with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board, make a couple of cuts on the surface of the fish carcass, this will improve the marinating and frying process. Rub the dorada inside and out with paprika, black pepper and salt. Rinse the lemon under running water, pat dry with paper kitchen towels, cut 2 halves with a knife, leave one half for decoration, and with the other hand squeeze the juice onto the fish laid in a deep bowl. Let the sea bream marinate in spices and lemon juice for 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 2: fry the dorada.
Step 3: serve the fried dorada.The fried dorado is served hot as a main course. This fish can be served with any stewed vegetables, a salad of fresh vegetables, boiled rice or potatoes. Also, such a fish can be the main everyday dish and complement your taste with boiled cereals, pasta, mashed potatoes, fried potatoes. This kind of fish is pleasant to relish with white dry or semi-sweet wine. Ardent opponents of alcohol can drink this dish with lemon or orange juice. Tasty, not expensive and healthy! Enjoy your meal!
- - In the same way you can fry fish of any kind.
- - The set of spices in this dish is not important, you can pickle fish in any spices you like that are suitable for fish dishes.
- - Marinated fish as described above can be baked in the oven or grilled.
- - For frying fish, you can use such types of oil as olive, corn or cream.
- - Such sauces as tomato, apricot, cracker, egg, garlic, mustard and many others are perfect for this dish.
- - If you are not embarrassed by the smell of this freshwater fish, you can not sprinkle it with lemon juice.
- - If at the time of preparing the sea bream you don’t have wheat flour at hand, you can use breadcrumbs or cornmeal. If these ingredients are not found, grind ordinary bread in a blender and envelop the fish in it, the crumbs will perfectly adhere to the dorado body, which will be moistened with lemon juice.