Ingredients for Making Cherry Juice
- Cherry burgundy or black 1 kilogram
- Distilled pure water 500 milliliters
- Sugar 250 grams or to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Colander, Deep bowl, Pin, Deep pan, Measuring cup, Tablespoon, Cooker, Carafe, Fine mesh strainer, Sterile gauze - 30 centimeters, Glass
Making Cherry Juice:
Step 1: prepare the berries.Take a juicy ripe, burgundy or black cherry, sort and remove the spoiled, rotten or crushed berries. Then discard the cherries in a colander, rinse thoroughly under a stream of cold running water from various kinds of contaminants and put in a deep bowl. Very often in the cherry live small caterpillars. In order to be sure that your juice without caterpillar meat in a bowl with cherries, pour running water so that it covers the fruits on top on 2 fingers. And leave to settle 10 - 15 minutes if there are caterpillars in the cherry, they will pop up. After all this process, throw the cherries back into the colander, rinse it again under running water, remove a seed from each berry with a pin and transfer to a deep saucepan.
Step 2: combine the cherries with sugar.Sprinkle cherries with sugar and let it brew for 35 - 40 minutes and let the juice go. Of course, you can choose an easier way to prepare cherries by simply washing them with a fork and it will quickly release juice, but in this case your drink will not be crystal clear even after several filtering processes.
Step 3: prepare the cherry juice.Across 35 - 40 minutes your saucepan will be half full of natural cherry juice and at the same time all the berries will remain almost whole, which will greatly help you in the further preparation of sweet cherry nectar. Now the natural sour cherry juice must be diluted, otherwise it will be too concentrated, and this is very undesirable for people with high acidity or for children, since acid can not only positively affect the human body, but also negatively affect the delicate walls of the human stomach that can lead to an ulcer. Therefore, add the right amount of pure distilled water to the pan. Stir the resulting mass with a tablespoon and place the pan on a stove included in the middle level. When the liquid boils, reduce the temperature of the plate to the lowest level. Brew a drink 20 minutes, during this time, the cherry will release all the juice, then set the container aside, helping yourself with a kitchen towel and let the drink cool down a little. Now take a two-liter glass carafe and place a sieve with a very fine mesh on its surface. Pour the cooled juice from the pan into the carafe through a sieve, if its purity does not satisfy you, repeat the filtering, if after repeated filtering you still achieve a crystal clear consistency, filter the juice through sterile gauze folded in 2 to 3 times. Allow the juice to cool completely, pour yourself a serving in a glass and taste.
Step 4: serve the cherry juice.Cherry juice is served at room temperature for children and optionally cold for adults. It, like any kind of compote, is served in decanters, next to which glasses, ice vases and saucers with fresh fruits are placed so that guests can supplement the juice with a fresh aroma and taste of fruit. An ideal vitamin drink that is enriched with vitamin C and other beneficial substances. Enjoy and be healthy! Enjoy your meal!
- - This type of juice can be preserved after you have prepared the juice as indicated in the recipe, strain it hot through a fine sieve as many times as you like. After pouring it back into the pan, bring to a boil and pour into clean, dry sterilized jars, then seal the jars with sterilized metal lids using a preservation key. Turn the cans of juice with the neck down, place on the floor and cover with a woolen blanket so that there are no gaps. Cool the workpiece for 2 to 3 days and then place the juice cans in a dark, cool, well-ventilated place. In winter, this juice will serve you tremendously, filling your body with vitamins.
- - Cherry juice can be combined by adding other berries, such as cherries, currants, raspberries, blackberries and many others. Having processed the second type of berries in the same way as described in the first step of this recipe, combine them with cherries, add sugar, give the opportunity to let the juice in and then proceed according to the recipe.
- - You can aromatize your cherry juice by adding vanilla sugar to it, you get a very pleasant aroma. For the above amount of ingredients, 10 grams of vanilla sugar, which must be combined with cherries during cooking.
- - You can make cherry syrup from cherry juice, which goes very well with desserts. To do this is very simple, strain the juice into a second deep bowl and boil it until condensed on the smallest fire. This process will take approximately 25-30 minutes.