Potato roll ingredients
Ingredients for making potato roll:
- Potato 800 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Egg yolk 1 piece
- Salt to taste
- Wheat flour 5 tablespoons
- Minced pork and beef 500 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Bay leaf to taste
- Tomato medium size 2 pieces
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 medium onion
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Potato, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Frying pan, Cooker, Oven, Baking paper, Baking tray, Wooden spatula, Tablespoon, Kitchen table, Deep bowl, Saucepan with lid, Kitchen oven mitts, Batter, Serving dish, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 3 pieces, Bowl - 2 pieces, Pastry brush, Hand whisk
Cooking potato roll:
Step 1: prepare the parsley.To begin, rinse the parsley under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, finely chop the ingredient and immediately after that we transfer it to a clean plate.
Step 2: prepare the onion.With a knife, peel the onion from the husk and immediately after that we wash the ingredient under running water. We spread the vegetable on a cutting board and finely chop it with the same improvised inventory. Shredded component is transferred to a free plate.
Step 3: prepare the tomatoes.We wash the tomatoes under running water and put them in a deep bowl. In order to easily peel the vegetable, fill the container with boiling water with the ingredient, so that the water completely covers the tomatoes. We leave tomatoes in this condition for 5-7 minutes. After the allotted time, we drain the water from the bowl and with the help of a knife, easily peel the ingredient. Then we spread the tomatoes on a cutting board and, using the same sharp tools, chop them finely. Shredded component is transferred to a free plate.
Step 4: prepare the filling of the dish.
Step 5: prepare the potatoes.
Step 6: prepare the dough for the dish.
Step 7: prepare the egg yolk.Break up 1 egg and separate the yolk from the protein. At the same time, we pour the yolk into the bowl, since we need it. Using a hand whisk, beat the ingredient until a homogeneous foamy mass is formed.
Step 8: prepare the potato roll.
Step 9: serve the potato roll.When the potato roll is baked, take it out of the oven and leave it aside for a few minutes so that it cools down a little. Then, using a sharp knife, cut the roll into pieces and can serve. Such a dish can be served as the main one, without forgetting to place a bowl with sour cream next to it. You can also decorate potato roll with herbs and other ingredients to your taste and color. Good appetite!
- - For the preparation of potato roll, it is best to take a potato that is well cooked during the cooking process and holds its shape well during the frying process. In general, such a potato is good in itself - from it you can cook many wonderful dishes.
- - In order to make the dough more tender, 2 tablespoons of warm milk can be added to the potato mass.
- - In order for you to get a dense test mass, it is best to knead the dough with a mixer or in a blender.