Ingredients for making lean zucchini fritters
- Zucchini 500 grams
- Sifted wheat flour 100-150 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil (for frying) 70-100 milliliters or how much they will take
- Main ingredients: Zucchini, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen paper towels, Knife, Grater, Cutting board, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Frying pan, Stove, Kitchen spatula, Large flat dish
Cooking lean zucchini fritters:
Step 1: prepare the squash mass.We take fresh zucchini, rinse them under running water from any kind of pollution and dry them with paper kitchen towels from excess moisture. Then we arm ourselves with a sharp knife and cut off a thin layer from each skin. Using a medium or fine grater, grind the zucchini directly into a deep bowl. There we add salt to taste and mix the mass with a tablespoon until smooth. Let the squash mass stand in this form at least 10 minutes or until the vegetable starts juice. Then we pour out half the juice, add the sifted wheat flour to the chopped zucchini, black pepper to taste and mix the ingredients with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency. You should get a vegetable mixture similar to batter.
Step 2: fry the zucchini fritters.
Step 3: serve the lean pancakes from zucchini.Zucchini lean pancakes are served hot or chilled. In addition to this aromatic dish, you can offer lean mayonnaise based on apples, soy or starch, after seasoning it with garlic. Such pancakes can be a separate dish for dinner, lunch, as well as breakfast or go as a side dish to boiled cereals, pasta, rice, baked, boiled or steamed vegetables. Cook with love and enjoy delicious and healthy lean food! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices indicated in the recipe can be supplemented with any other spices that are suitable for vegetable dishes, such as cinnamon, dried dill, cumin, turmeric, ginger, cloves, shambhala, curry and many others.
- - If desired, finely chopped garlic and onions can be added to the zucchini mass, the last vegetable must be squeezed from the juice before adding, otherwise the pancakes will not hold well during frying.
- - Lenten squash pancakes can be fried on any kind of vegetable fats, such as coconut oil, corn, sunflower or olive oil.