Oven ingredients for cooking rice with vegetables
- Rice 1 cup
- White cabbage 200 gr.
- Onion 2 pcs.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Carrots 2 pcs.
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Bell pepper 2 pcs.
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Bay leaf 3 sheets
- A mixture of dry herbs and spices to taste
- Butter 50 gr.
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. spoons
- Main Ingredients Cabbage, Pepper, Rice
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Baking dish with a lid (you can use heat-resistant dishes), Frying pan, Cutting board, Knife, Grater, Garlic press, Plate, Bowl
Cooking rice with vegetables in the oven:
Step 1: Preparing vegetables.We wash the cabbage and remove the top leaves from it. Shred it with a homogeneous and thin straw. Carrots are peeled, washed and chopped thoroughly with a coarse grater. Peel the onion and garlic, the ingredients are thoroughly washed. Onions with a small knife in small cubes, and we pass the garlic through a special press. In a frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil, fry the onions and carrots over moderate heat until a light golden color. Bell pepper must first be cleaned from seeds. To do this, it is enough to make a small cut from the side of the base of the vegetable and with a sharp movement pull out the accumulation of seeds, while holding on to the pepper leg. Then it needs to be washed both from the outside, and from the inside. Cut the pepper into strips. Pure parsley must be finely chopped.
Step 2: Connect the products.
Step 5: Bake.The dish is covered with a lid and sent to an oven preheated to a temperature of 200 degrees. A dish is prepared in an oven in the thermal regime of 180-200 degrees for about 40 minutes. Its readiness is checked according to several objective signs: water should completely boil out of the mold, and rice should become soft. If the cereal is not yet ready, you need to add some more water, but already without salt, and send it back to the oven.
Step 4: Serve the rice with vegetables in the oven.Rice with vegetables is served in hot or chilled form as a side dish to any meat or fish dish, or is eaten separately. Good appetite!
- - Rice with vegetables in the oven goes well with a variety of tomato sauces or adjika.
- - It is best to use elongated rice with a slight yellowish tint to prepare this dish. Its advantage over others is that at the time of cooking it does not boil and remains loose. Also, such rice well absorbs the taste and aroma of vegetables.
- - You can diversify the dish with various vegetable additives: broccoli, zucchini, peas, corn, green beans, tomatoes and others - all these products go well with rice.