Ingredients for Cooking Julienne with Kidneys
- Kidneys 400 g (veal, pork).
- Onions 1 onion.
- Sour cream (any fat content) 3 tbsp.
- Premium wheat flour 2 tsp
- Hard cheese -150 g to taste
- Sunflower oil 70 g.
- Salt (to taste).
- Pepper (to taste).
- Key Ingredients Kidneys
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen stove., Grater., Kitchen board., Knife., Frying pan., Oven.
Cooking julienne with kidneys:
Step 1: fry the kidneys.Before starting to fry the kidneys, it is necessary to rinse them thoroughly and remove the film. Then cut into thin slices and fry in sunflower oil for 5-6 minutes.
Step 2: add the ingredients.Once the kidneys are fried, having stood the right time, add sour cream and simmer for 2 minutes, then pour the flour and stir until thickened, do everything over a quiet fire. Salt, pepper to taste.
Step 4: bake the julienne.Using pots for julienne, first spread the kidneys in them, rub the cheese on top. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese acquires a slightly golden look.
Step 5: serve to the table.Kidney julienne is quite a romantic dish, it will also suit the festive table. You can decorate it with the help of various greens, put on top of it a sprig of parsley, dill, previously decorating with a slice of lemon. And of course, choose pretty elegant pots. Enjoy your meal!
- - Use refined sunflower oil.
- - Use medium sized kidneys, which ensures that the animal has not been fed with special supplements.
- - Before preparing the kidneys, you can soak them in milk for about half an hour, this will positively affect the taste of the dish.