Ingredients for Salmon with Broccoli and Cheese
- Salmon fillet 500 gr.
- Broccoli 500 gr.
- Butter 5 tbsp. spoons
- Hard cheese 200 gr.
- Chicken egg 4 pcs.
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons (or half a lemon)
- Liquid cream 100 ml.
- Milk 200 ml.
- Ground nutmeg 1 pinch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Salmon, Broccoli, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Bowl, Knife, Cutting board, Baking tray, Coarse grater, Whisk, Dish, Cutlery, Colander, Kitchen stove, Oven
Cooking salmon with broccoli and cheese:
Step 1: Cook the salmon filet.The fish must be thawed and washed thoroughly in water. After that, cut the salmon into cubes of about 3 by 3 centimeters. Next, put the pieces in a bowl, salt and pepper to taste, and also sprinkle abundantly with lemon juice. In this form, salmon need to withstand 30 minutes. Pour water into a saucepan and set it on fire. At the moment of boiling add slices of salmon to the water and reduce the heat to a minimum. We cook the fish for 10 minutes, after which we take it out and cool it.
Step 2: Cook the broccoli.The cabbage needs to be washed and divided with a knife into small inflorescences. In a saucepan, bring to a boil 0.5 liters of water and salt it a little. Gently add broccoli to boiling water and cook them over moderate heat for about 10 minutes, after which we put it in a colander and let the liquid drain.
Step 3: Bake the dish.In a bowl, mix milk and cream. Beat the contents thoroughly with a whisk or fork. Next, grind hard cheese on a coarse grater and add it to the milk mixture, mix. We break the eggs into a bowl, salt and pepper the sauce, add a pinch of nutmeg and carefully beat the contents. Grease a baking sheet with sides or a mold with butter. Spread salmon slices on the bottom, and broccoli inflorescences on top. Then evenly fill the dish with creamy sauce. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees and send the form into it for 20 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the broccoli salmon with cheese.This dish is full-fledged, as it contains both fish, and a side dish, and creamy sauce. Its taste is very delicate and as balanced as possible. We transfer the hot salmon with broccoli to a large dish or portioned dishes, decorate with herbs and serve on the table with a slice of lemon. Good appetite!
- -Frozen broccoli can also be used to prepare meals according to this recipe. In this case, they do not need to be cooked, since such mixtures undergo primitive heat treatment before freezing.
- - If you use not already processed salmon fillet, but fish pieces, then you need to remove the skin from them and carefully remove all the bones, and then cut them into pieces.
- - The dish will become even tastier and more aromatic if you add slices of sweet pepper and cauliflower to it.