Ingredients for making blackcurrant jam pie
- blackcurrant jam (jam) 1 tbsp.
- flour 1 tbsp.
- sugar 1, 5 tbsp.
- kefir 1 tbsp.
- chicken eggs 3 pcs.
- soda 1 tsp
- sour cream 1 tbsp.
- lemon zest 1 pc.
- walnuts 1 tbsp.
- vanillin to taste
- Main ingredients: Blackcurrant, Flour
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:bowl (large, for stirring dough, also small for cream), mixer (whisk, food processor), baking dish, cutting board, knife
Making a pie with blackcurrant jam:
Step 1: Cook the currant dough.Wash the eggs, break into a bowl. Pour 0.5 tbsp into liquid eggs. sugar, whisk the mixture with a whisk or mixer. Then add currant jam, kefir to the bowl, and finally, baking soda. Mix everything. Now pour flour and vanilla into the dough. Stir again to achieve a thick, uniform mass. The dough will look like pancake. Make sure that no lumps remain in the test.
Step 2: Bake the cake.
Step 3: Whip the walnut cream.We make a cream. Beat the remaining sugar (1 tbsp.) With a sour cream mixer. Finely chop the walnuts. Crush them on a cutting board, or chop them in a food processor (blender). Add nuts, zest to the cream mass. Beat well again.
Step 4: Cream the blackcurrant pie.Cut the currant pie in half. Get two cakes. Thoroughly coat the first crust with nut-sour cream, top with a second crust, which is also greased with cream.
Step 5: Serve the blackcurrant jam pie.You can sprinkle the top of the cake with the remains of walnuts. Blackcurrant jam pie is ready! Can serve guests. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of blackcurrant jam, you can use fresh or frozen currant berries. Also, if desired, add some blackcurrant berries to the dough or cream, decorate the top of the cake with berries.
- - For the preparation of blackcurrant pie, you can use kefir with an expired shelf life. Check that he is not poisoned.
- - If the blackcurrant jam is liquid, it is better to drain the syrup a little so that the dough does not turn out too wet.
- - Try to make a prescription pie using other berries or fruits, or combinations thereof. For example: strawberries, apples, apricots, blueberries, pears, lingonberries, cherries, plums.